STERLING SENIOR COMMUNITIES is a team of experienced individuals with an extensive background in health care, senior housing, finance, development and management. The professional team at Sterling is focused on acquiring, owning and operating Independent, Memory Care and Assisted Living Facilities in the Western United States.
Sterling has targeted acquisition of off market facilities in specific West Coast Markets, where the opportunity exists to apply our management principles and experience to add significant value to these properties.
By acquiring existing licensed properties that have operational inefficiencies, Sterling can quickly apply its experience and management programs to turn these properties around and create significant value. The Sterling team maintains a successful record of accomplishment in these ventures.
Sterling also develops new communities in superior markets to meet the needs of a growing senior population. Sterling’s Principals bring 70 years of development, programming, financing and construction expertise to the Sterling platform.
STERLING SENIOR COMMUNITIES PROMOTES THE DIGNITY AND SELF WORTH OF ALL OUR RESIDENTS & STRIVES TO PROVIDE THEM WITH EXCELLENT QUALITY OF LIFE.
• We provide high quality care in a comfortable safe residential environment where each resident is respected.
• We seek to achieve this through developing a sense of community, socialization, activities, and wellness care.
• We seek to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction from our residents and their family members and to establish our facilities as the leading senior care provider in each community we serve.
• We value the time, skill and expert ability of our caregivers and our staff. We are committed to providing fair wages, reasonable work schedules and clear responsibilities for each of our team members.
• We seek professional team members who possess a high degree of compassion and supplement that with continual training, so that we may provide expert care to the most vulnerable members of our community.